Request InvitationRequest Invitation here.
FiberFête is an invitation-only conference to bring local leaders together with a wide variety of national and international Internet experts to discuss how communities like Lafayette can realize the greatest return on investment in their networks and explore how to drive economic development and enhance their community's quality of life.
- James Enck, telecom analyst and founder of widely-respected EuroTelcoBlog.
- Larry Keyes, an expert on two-way interactive home health-care delivery via multi-point videoconferencing.
- Dewayne Hendricks, who has installed networks in Kenya, Tonga, Mongolia, on U.S. Indian Reservations, in rural Alaskan villages, and in numerous other difficult environments.
- Timothy & Leslie Nulty, members of the Steering Committee of EC Fiber, a consortium of 22 rural Vermont towns planning a Fiber to the Home network.
- Bill St. Arnaud, optical networking pioneer and former Director of Network Projects for CANARIE Inc., where he was responsible for the coordination of Canada’s next generation Internet initiative.
- Jenny Toomey, Program Officer for Media and Cultural Policy in the Media, Arts and Culture Unit at the Ford Foundation and former Executive Director of the Future of Music Coalition.
- Herman Wagter, Managing Director of Amsterdam’s CityNet Fiber to the Home network.
- Dirk van der Woude, program manager of the municipal broadband policy of the City of Amsterdam.
- Esme Vos, founder of MuniWireless.com, a portal for municipal wireless broadband projects around the world.